Variety Village provides a wide-range of drop-in services, registered programs, lessons and special events that service infants to seniors, of all abilities and skills.
Advertise with us!
Advertise in our next issue:
Winter & Camps 2020
Advertising in Variety’s Program Guide offers your organization a great opportunity to reach over 6000+ members that enjoy a wide range of leisure activities.
With over 5,000 copies printed and distributed in Southwest Scarborough and thousands of downloads during the season from our social media platforms and website your organization can be assured of maximum exposure!
All ads are printed in full colour on glossy stock.
Website and social media presence with interactive links to your company website!
For advertising inquiries contact:
416 699 7167 extension 249
ISSUE CIRCULATION: Late, August 2019-March 2020
- A bi-annually printed program & activity guide
- All ads are full colour and printed on glossy bond
- Over 5,000 copies are printed and distributed through key local facilities and businesses
- 2 published editions: Fall/Winter and Spring/Summer
- Interactive links to your company website
- Website and social media promotion
|Inside Front Cover||11h x 8.5w||$550|
|Inside Full Page||10h x 7.5w||$500|
|Inside Back Cover||11h x 8.5w||$550|
|1/2 Page||4.74h x 7.5w||$350|
|1/4 Page||4.75h x 3.48w||$200|
|Business Card Size||2.125h x 3.5w||$125|
Advertising submissions will not be accepted unless all acceptable electronic artwork has been received by the ad artwork deadline.
- Acceptable file formats: PDF, TIFF, JPEG, and EPS (convert fonts to curves)
- Ad must be sized correctly
- Ad resolution must be 300 dpi
- Ad must be full colour for inside cover pages
- Include the organization name in the electronic file name
- Ads must be re-submitted for each issue
Note: We have made every effort to ensure accuracy in our information and listings. If there are any errors or omissions please contact Lynda Elmy, Communications Director at 416 699 7167 x249 or email at email@example.com
BUS: We have a bus stop right outside! Take the 12A from Victoria Park Station.
FREE parking onsite.