Variety Village provides a wide-range of drop-in services, registered programs, lessons and special events that service infants to seniors, of all abilities and skills.
Advertise with Us!
Advertise in our next issue:
Fall, Winter & Camps 2018-2019
Looking for a great way to advertise for your business or organization? Published twice a year, Variety Village’s Program Guide has been named as the primary source of leisure information by our residents. With over 5,000 copies printed and distributed in our community and thousands of downloads during the season from our website, your organization can be assured of maximum exposure. A limited amount of advertising space is available, so contact us today!
All ads are printed in full colour on glossy stock.
Website and social media presence with interactive links to your company website!
For advertising inquiries contact:
416 699 7167 extension 249
Fall Winter + Camps 2018-2019
ISSUE CIRCULATION: August 2018-March 2019
- A bi-annually printed program & activity guide
- All ads are full colour and printed on glossy bond
- Over 5,000 copies are printed and distributed through key local facilities and businesses
- 2 published editions: Fall/Winter and Spring/Summer
- Interactive links to your company website
- Website and social media promotion
|Inside Front Cover||11h x 8.5w||$550|
|Inside Full Page||10h x 7.5w||$500|
|Inside Back Cover||11h x 8.5w||$550|
|Outside Back Cover||11h x 8.5w||$600|
|1/2 Page||4.74h x 7.5w||$350|
|1/4 Page||4.75h x 3.48w||$200|
|Business Card Size||2.125h x 3.5w||$125|
Ad booking: June 30, 2018
Artwork deadline: July 6, 2018
Please submit artwork to Erin Rivet at firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertising submissions will not be accepted unless all acceptable electronic artwork has been received by the ad artwork deadline.
- Acceptable file formats: PDF, TIFF, JPEG, and EPS (convert fonts to curves)
- Ad must be sized correctly
- Ad resolution must be 300 dpi
- Ad must be full colour for inside cover pages
- Include the organization name in the electronic file name
- Ads must be re-submitted for each issue
Booking your ad is easy!
Step 1 Complete and submit the reservation form below
Step 2 Call Lynda Elmy at 416-699-7167 x249 to confirm your ad is booked
Note: We have made every effort to ensure accuracy in our information and listings. If there are any errors or omissions please contact Lynda Elmy, Communications Director at 416 699 7167 x249 or email at email@example.com.
BUS: We have a bus stop right outside! Take the 12A from Victoria Park Station.
FREE parking onsite.