Join us at the 19th Annual Fitness Friends Celebration!
This fun and FREE one-day event welcomes all Fitness Friends participants to enjoy fun, inclusive games and activities.
This is a great opportunity to try new activities, connect with other students and educators, promote enthusiasm for your school’s commitment to inclusive participation and enjoy the benefits of being active! Students from across Durham, Peterborough, North Humberland and Courtice are welcome.
Tuesday, June 5, 2018
10:00am - 1:00pm
Iroquois Park Sports Complex, Whitby
Register today to coordinate your transportation needs by contacting us:
- Michelle Meraw, Durham District Catholic School Board – email@example.com
- Randi-Lea Micklewright, Durham Distric School Board – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laura Carson, Peterborough Victoria Northumberland and Clarington Catholic District School Board – email@example.com
- Vicki Caume, Kawartha Pine Ridge District School Board – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following information:
- School name and contact;
- Number of students attending;
- Number of staff and support staff attending;
- Number of wheelchair spaces required for transportation purposes (information will be shared with BOW representatives for booking requests).
BUS: We have a bus stop right outside! Take the 12A from Victoria Park Station.
FREE parking onsite.