Starting June 1st, every $1 donated to Variety through the Giving Challenge automatically counts as an entry for a chance to win $10,000 to support Variety’s kids and programs! The more donations, the higher the chances of winning!
What would $10,000 do?
- We can subsidize 67 kids’ memberships for one year
- 33 kids would have the chance to participate in one week of Variety’s accessible and integrated camps
- 19 kids who need a 1:1 support worker can experience one week of Variety’s inclusive camps
- 13 families can receive subsidized memberships for one year
Our goal here at Variety has always been simple: to give each person – of any level of ability – the opportunity to grow and develop to their full potential through play, sport, physical activity and education.
With your help, and a $10,000 donation, we will expand our programs to more communities to give more children and their families access to Variety’s accessible programs.
MORE ABOUT THIS CHALLENGE
- Grand prize draw is on CANADA DAY, July 1, 2018 – $10,000 will be donated to the winning charity.
- Only donations made on givingchallenge.ca or through the canadahelps.org website will be entered for the prize draw
- Every $1 donated IN JUNE is an automatic entry for your charity of choice to win (minimum $3 donation required)
- Challenge begins June 1, 2018 at midnight Newfoundland Daylight Time (NDT) and ends on June 30, 2018 at 11:59:59 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)
The more you give, the more chances your charity will win!
BUS: We have a bus stop right outside! Take the 12A from Victoria Park Station.
FREE parking onsite.