Welcome to our Program Registration Page! Explore a wide range of engaging and enriching programs designed to cater to your interests and passions. From fitness classes and workshops to sports leagues and educational courses, we have something for everyone.
Our user-friendly online registration platform makes it effortless to search, browse, and register for your desired programs. Take advantage of our streamlined process and secure your spot today!
Register now and join our vibrant community of program participants. There’s something for everyBody!
|Session||Persons with a Disability||General Membership|
|Fall||Wednesday, September 6 – 8:00am
|Saturday, September 9 – 7:30am
|Winter||Wednesday, December 6 – 8:00am
|Saturday, December 9 – 7:30am
|Spring||Wednesday, March 6 – 8:00am
|Saturday, March 9 – 7:30am
|Summer||Wednesday, June 12 – 8:00am
|Saturday, June 15 – 7:30am
Step-by Step guide to prepare you for Registration:
- Verify Membership Validity: Before the registration period begins, it’s important to confirm that your memberships are still valid and have not expired. This will ensure uninterrupted access to the programs and services offered on our website.
- Update Credit Card Information: To facilitate seamless and hassle-free transactions during the registration process, make sure you have an updated credit card on file. This will help to avoid any payment issues and ensure a smooth experience.
- Access the Online Portal: If you haven’t received a link to our user-friendly online portal, please reach out to us for assistance. We want to make sure you have convenient access to register for the programs and activities that matter to you. Our team will be more than happy to provide you with the necessary information and support.
What you need to know:
- Registration is subject to availability on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Registration for programs is by PHONE on the first day of registration for persons with disabilities.
- General registration is ONLINE.
- Please note: registrants must meet the specified minimum age of the program within three weeks of program start.
Program Sessions & Dates
|Fall||11 weeks||September 25 – December 10, 2023|
|Winter||9 Weeks||January 8 – March 3, 2024|
|Spring||11 Weeks||March 25 – June 9, 2024|
|Summer||8 Weeks||July 2 – August 25, 2024|
|Fall||15 weeks||September 5 – December 15, 2023|
|Break||Break||December 18 – 29, 2023|
|Winter||10 Weeks||January 2 – March 8, 2023|
|Break||1 Week||March 11 – 15, 2024|
|Spring||14 Weeks||March 18 – June 21, 2023|
|Break||1 Week||June 24 – 28, 2024|
|Summer||8 Weeks||July 12 – August 23, 2023|
|Break||1 Week||August 26 – 30, 2024|
Click below to access the Registration Portal
Missed our phone-in registration?
Available spots can still be claimed using the methods below.
Phone (416) 699-7167 extension 246 during business hours and register by phone. In this case, payment is accepted only by credit card.
Fax registration form to (416) 699-3926 including a credit card number, three-digit security code and expiry date.
Mail form and payment to: Membership Services, Variety Village, 3701 Danforth Avenue, Scarborough, Ontario M1N 2G2. *Please do not send cash in the mail.*
Methods of Payment
Cash, debit, credit card or cheque.
VISA, MasterCard, or American Express.
Please do not send cash in the mail.
Please note: NSF (non-sufficient funds) cheques subject to a $25 administration fee.
What you need to know
For Your Safety
To ensure your health and safety, please make program staff aware of any medical conditions, medication requirements, behavioural issues, allergies or recent surgeries. All information is confidential.
Withdrawals and Refunds
All registration cancellations and withdrawals must be completed prior to the program’s third class or day only. No refunds or credits are considered after this date. Refunds are prorated based on date of withdrawal, not on attendance in the program. A $15 administration fee is deducted per person, per program for all refunds, withdrawals, and credits. Requests must be submitted in person to the Membership Office at Variety Village, emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 416-699-3926.
Due to situations beyond our control we may, on occasion, need to cancel a class with very short notice. We will do as much as possible to limit the amount of time the pool is closed, however we are not able to provide make-up classes for time missed.
Variety Village reserves the right to cancel or alter any programs, times, costs, or locations outlined in this guide without any notice, due to lack of registration, change of policy, availability of space, or instructors and special events. Refunds are issued for course cancellations only.
In case of full classes, you may choose to be added to a waiting list.
There is no transfer fee to move from one program to another or one class to another, space permitting. Transfers are not permitted for certification programs after the first two weeks or classes.
If you decide to no longer attend or a medical condition prevents you from attending, please call 416-699-7167 ext 275 to withdraw from the program.