PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
Your use of the Variety Village website is expressly conditional on your acceptance without modification of the following Terms and Conditions.
Any use of this web site constitutes the user’s agreement to abide by the following Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions, together with all other terms and conditions incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (whether electronic, oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing or by amendments or modifications agreed to by Variety Village through this website.
- This Agreement and its performance shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada. You consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Ontario, Canada, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website and this Agreement.
- You may not assign, convey, subcontract or delegate your rights, duties or obligations under these Terms and Conditions or under any agreement with Variety Village in connection with this website.
- Variety Village reserves the right at any time to make changes to our website and to modify these Terms and Conditions. We may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating, amending, modifying or adding new conditions to them. Any use of this website by you after any revisions shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by you of any amendments, modifications, or new conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are severable. In the event that any provision is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- The headings used in these Terms and Conditions are included for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation or application of these Terms and Conditions.
All contents Copyright 2015 by Variety Village, charitable registration number 123625618RR0001. All rights reserved. Changes may be periodically made to the information contained herein.
All content included on this website is the property of Variety Village, and is protected under the copyright laws of Canada and other countries. Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, none of the content found on this website may be reproduced, republished, distributed, displayed, sold, transferred, or modified without the express written permission of Variety Village.
In addition, the Trademarks and logos displayed on this website (collectively, the “Trademarks”) are Trademarks of Variety Village, its affiliates or its third party providers. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the Trademarks without the written permission of Variety Village or such other party that may own any of the Trademarks.
Unauthorized use of this website and/or the materials contained on this website may violate applicable copyright, Trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws. You must retain all copyright and Trademark notices, including any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials. The use of such materials on any other website or in any environment of networked computers is prohibited.
You may download, display and print the materials presented on this website for your personal, non-commercial use only. In all other circumstances, this website and the content provided on this website may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed without the explicit written permission of Variety Village. Please contact us and provide a complete description of the intended use. The decision of Variety Village to grant permission will be final.
Electronic and Online Reproduction
Other websites may copy text presented on this website as long as any quote sourced appropriately as from “Variety Village” and supplemented by a link to the page on this website so that interested readers can retrieve the original context from which the quote was pulled. If you choose to only link to the article, you are free to do so within the guidelines set below in: Linking an Image or Text. No artwork or images may be copied to another website without express permission in writing from Variety Village.
Use by News and Media Agencies
If you are writing a review or commentary about this website, you are free to quote our materials and/or illustrate your review or commentary with one or more screenshots of the site without special permission.
From Variety Village
Users may, through hypertext or other computer “links,” gain access to other sites on the Internet which are not part of Variety Village’s website. Variety Village assumes no responsibility for any material outside Variety Village’s web site which may be accessed through any such “link”.
The presence of such links on Variety Village’s website are intended as a public service with respect to providing resources and information for children, youth and adults with disabilities.
To Variety Village
We welcome other sites to link to the Variety Village website. Should you choose to do so, we ask that you adhere to the following conditions.
- The link must be in a new full screen browser window, ie. not within a page frame.
- The logo must not be altered in any respect. Variety Village may make additional logos available upon written request.
- Two link types are permitted: image and text.
© 2015, Variety Village. All rights reserved.